Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 Febuary 2010

Firstly i want to wish Jia hui Happy 16th Birthday. =D,thanks for the party.Yesterday after Jia Hui's party,Augustine,jerome,Darrel,Cher Chin,Jun Sheng and Matthias came to my house to overnight.We reach my house at around 11plus,my mum cook nuggets for us to eat as some of them are still hungry.Some of them played com,while some play ps2.We had lots of fun but then it was dam tiring also.Cher chin tried to slept first,but cant because i think we were too noisy.Me and darrel tried to slept next,but still.It was too noisy >_<.Manage to rest awhile,while the rest of them continue to play.Cher chin cannot tahan the noise so he decided to go home to sleep,jun sheng and matthias left at around 4am.After that augustine and i went to sleep,Darrel and jerome use the com.I slept,i woke up around 5 or 6 and i saw all of them were sleeping so i went back to sleep.After sleeping and sleeping darrel woke me up at around 7 to help him open my house door,and so i did.Went back to sleep again,around 11-12pm.I finally woke up and saw jerome and augustine using the com once again.Watched them play while messaging.Play and play and play,had breakfast.Then 2 plus cher chin came to my house again.He waited for augustine and jerome.Augustine left first while he and jerome was still at my house.Around 3plus i need go out,so they left.I went to ion orchard to had my lunch-cum-dinner. Walked to Far East Plaza,i brought 1 top,1 bottom and two shoes. Around 7-8 went to my house supermarket to buy drinks because during Cny,my relative will be coming to my house to eat steamboat.Brought finish everything and reach home around 9plus.Now using com and surfing the net. Well i shall end here bah. oya by the way to ( Augustine and Jun Sheng ) HIO HIO HIO HIO HIO HIO.You two get what i mean haha XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment